Sunday, September 23, 2007

Quick update from Canada

The woman we came to Calgary to pray for saw significant breakthrough yesterday. There is still one area that we are wanting to see breakthrough in, but she already had numbness leave her feet, pain leave her leg, arthritis leave her hand, the ability to breathe easily, and the ability to fully lift her arms in the air.

Last night I preached at the church that they go to. It was supposed to be the youth service but one of the worship leaders got married, causing most of the young people to be at the wedding. No worries, the average age at the meeting was probably 45-50 - I wonder what this morning will look like! It turns out that a lot of the people who were there were from other churches. Praise God! They heard about understanding the authority we have in Christ to heal the sick and the ones who stayed long enough received healing.

Since it is just Chris and myself I didn’t want to just call people forward, as they would be waiting in line for probably two hours, so I just had the people around them laying hands on them as I called out words of knowledge. A few people experienced a touch from God in that manner, but the real miracles started to happen after at least half of the people left.

Several people who were deaf quickly regained their hearing. A young woman with mild cerebral palsy no longer limped as she walked, which shocked the friend she was with. After one man’s ears opened up, I still felt that he had a problem that was caused by the inner ear and it turns out he has had a problem with his equilibrium for over 25 years. I prayed for him and he tested it out, now able to walk in a straight line with his eyes closed! Praise God! One woman had a problem with the tendons in her feet and she was now able to walk on her tip-toes without any pain. The same woman had cancer in the exact location of where I had a hand print on my upper chest when I woke up yesterday morning. As I prayed I felt it go and she is excited to go to the doctor to see the good report. Another woman has been troubled for years with pain which has manifested as a demon. The manifestations stopped after I rebuked them and commanded the spirit to leave and the pain left her back, neck and head.

God is in a good mood and the temperature is in the 30s!

No comments: