Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Incredible Healing Wave In Nashville!

As I type this I am on the plane flying back to California after spending the weekend in the Nashville, TN area ministering with Bill Johnson and also his son Eric. Saturday night after our team called out what God was wanting to do and Bill released the congregation to pray, over 125 miracles of healing happened! Sunday night Bill had everyone with some measure of deafness stand and within ten minutes 62 people had been healed! Then after the team again called out what God wanted to do, another 140 miracles were released to people!

All weekend I had been asking God to release healing of deafness in a greater measure. Although I had already personally prayed for nearly ten people who were healed of some measure of deafness I was asking God to release a wave that would heal every person in the building. I almost got what I prayed for! After sharing several testimonies Bill felt that God was moving in the area of deafness and boy was He ever!

One of the most exciting things to see this weekend, as has been the case recently, was how many people were touched as I was ministering to them and God showed me something specific that He wanted to heal, even though the person hadn’t told me about it. Several were brought to tears as they were healed of multiple ailments that they hadn’t even asked for prayer about. The majority of things I saw healed were in fact not things that people told me about, but rather things that God told me about. Not bad for someone who used to tell everyone that he never hears God speak!

Friday night was at a wonderful church, Grace Center, through whom I had initially heard about the ministry of Bill Johnson through a friend. The worship at Grace Center is amazing. The church is so passionate about the presence of God. They have prayer meetings before each service that are really just times of soaking in God’s presence! The place was packed as people hungry for more of God jammed into the building to find that all of the seats were already reserved more than an hour before the service started. The overflow room and hallways allowed space for everyone else. However, God is not limited by walls and people cheered loudly as testimony came forth that someone was healed of cancer in the overflow room!

No comments: