Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Thankful...

I'm so thankful for God right now. This year has been amazing and each day, particularly in the last month has been incredible and better than the previous day. I'm thankful for His presence. So thankful that I can feel when He is around me and that He is actually around me. Thankful for my family, even though I didn't get to see them. My parents are wonderful and my two sisters are great. I also am thankful for the two funnest and funniest brother-in-laws in the world. They are so cool. Speaking of cool, my 3 nieces and 3 nephews make me the proudest uncle in the world. I am so thankful for my friends old and new. The ones I have had many fun memories with and the ones that are challenging me right now to run in order to win the race. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of peers. I'm so thankful that God is using me in a significant way to touch the world. In a way that matters to me (for everyone that will say that they are making a significant impact, I could do what you do and feel unfulfilled because of the call on my life, nothing against what you do, but for me it would be lowering the bar to shoot for anything less than what I am). I am thankful that today God used me to help bring one of his sheep back closer to Him. I am thankful that God has matured me to the point of having a lot more wisdom than I used to. I am thankful for my air matress and that I don't have to sleep on the ground. I am thankful for my job and that it pays my bills...barely. haha. I am thankful for JOY! I am thankful for my apartment even though the heat isn't working. I am thankful for my car and expecially for the heater which works REALLY well. I am thankful that today I got to ride a Whizzer. I am thankful that I don't own a motorcycle and have to ride it in the cold and rain. I am thankful for what God has done in healing many people when I have prayed for them. I am thankful for what God will do in 2007 when I pray for people and when I speak. I am thankful for the increased anointing that is coming (c'mon Jesus, this is good stuff!) every day. I am thankful for impartation and getting whacked by God. I am thankful for the prophetic words, dreams, and visions that God has given me. I am thankful for when God gives me words of knowledge, even when they aren't right (maybe that isn't Him then?) but especially when they are right (that has to be Him!). I am thankful for everything that God will do in 2007. I am thankful that down's sydrome, cerebral palsy, autism, spina bifida, blindness, deafness, cancer, tumors, paralyzation and others will all be healed. I am thankful that the dead will be raised. I am thankful that headaches will go away. I am thankful for divine health. I am thankful to be alive. I am thankful for hot pockets. I am even thankful for everything else that I didn't mention (I could literally keep writing this for the rest of my life and never finish it because I am thankful for everything!).

What are you thankful for?

Merry Christmas!!!!

DSCN2645

No comments: