Friday, June 8, 2007

Enjoying some new wine!

(Ok, so if I say today/tonight in this blog I am referring to Friday, June 8 since that was when I thought about it. And if you don't want to read the whole thing, then I think you should read the very end where I talk about eating pizza, it will rock your paradigm if you aren't familiar with it)

So today, well yesterday now that I am writing it, I finished work early up in the mountains to leave Redding for a ministry trip to Lake Tahoe. I have mentioned that pretty much since school ended I have had an increased awareness of the Holy Spirit and angels. Today (er, yesterday) was no exception. From the time we met to pray before we left until the time I lay down in bed to go to sleep I was getting royaly whacked. Can I just say that I was drunk for about 13 hours? (Is everyone ok with the term, "drunk?" I come from a background that is less free than Bethel and so I don't want to offend people just because of word choice. No, I didn't backslide and get drunk on alcohol. Yes, I did get plastered in the Holy Spirit and was being immersed in His love!).

So the whole car ride there I was pretty much drunk. On the way there we drove towards Mt. Lassen, the 10,000 foot volcano that I hiked up back in September and then headed towards Reno. Then we drove towards Lake Tahoe and drove up over 8,000 feet in the mountains before headed back down towards the Lake (for my Florida friends, a football field is 300 feet long not including the endzones, so that means we drove up about 27 football fields high!). The mountains and the Lake are beautiful. God is so good. I work on top of a mountain with incredible views, then I drive through the mountains and end up at a service which overlooks a huge lake with beautiful mountians around it!

Tonight, the speaker at the meeting was the man who imparted the Father's Heart to both the late Jack Frost and John Wimber (of the Vineyard movement). I tried to pay attention as much as I could but I was getting blasted the whole time. Since school has been out I have been manifesting a lot more than I had earlier in the school year. It feels as the my discernment is definitely increasing as I am starting to take notice of things. Praise God!

After the meeting, he had everyone under 30 come up for impartation of the Father's heart and sure enough when Kevin Dedmon (our fearless leader) came by and prayed for me I got wasted. A little bit later I went to go join others from our group in praying for people. I only prayed for two people but I didn't hear any reports of God not healing someone! Come on Jesus!

I went and prophesied over a couple with another guy, we were later joined by probably 5 others, and at one point Theresa Dedmon and I got slammed at exactly the same time (Woah! It is starting again! HAHAHAHA!) I am talking about getting blitzed and I am getting myself hammered in the process! Talk about power in the testimony!

Through an exchange with one of the people on our team, I am learning that even when we look like we are manifesting similarly, we can still feel things completely different. For instance they felt like liquid pouring down their head onto their body whereas I didn't feel it at all when they put their hand on my head, but instead I felt heat on my hands. When the prayed a second time the heat came back and then increased.

Finally, we left for our host home. Talk about awesome. I have a queen bed (fit for a king though...haha) that has nicer bedding than any other bed I have ever slept on. Hands down the greatest pillow ever. The towels are definitely 6 feet long and the shower head was glorious (maybe it is just that I have been using bad shower heads since I moved to Redding, but boy was it nice!). OK, this next part is great!

As we ate some late night pizza one of our guys was talking about his joy angel being next to him. Since I have been able to feel angels recently I figured I would go over to where he was standing (the angel that is) and immediately when I got to where he was I could feel him and had to back up. It gets better. After a few times of me asking Shandy what he saw the angel doing when he felt him, I had gotten up to get another slice of pizza. When I got back to my seat I felt something on my neck that made me manifest pretty good and I try to quickly put down my plate to keep from dropping it. When I asked him about it, Shandy said that he took a feather off the angel and put it on my neck when I walked by! No joke, that feather, that I didn't know about, and I didn't even know that he put anything on me, even in the spiritual realm, rocked me!

God is so good! More fire Lord!

No comments: