Wednesday, May 2, 2007

La Paz, Mexico - Highlight video



Here it is. Now that I am done with it I wish I had done more with it, but oh well, not bad for the first video I've ever made.

In other news, I am finding that I am getting back into really enjoying soaking again after several months where it has been difficult. It sounds dumb, but I used to just do it every spare moment I had. I am getting back to that again. Before school, after school, after youth. Watch out world, I'm about to be full of Jesus!

2 comments:

School of Prophetic Arts said...

WOW, I am CRYING, dude! Especially over that deaf-mute kid whose first word was "Jesus"! You guys had an amazing trip! Thanks for posting this testimony of the radical love, power, and goodness of Jesus manifested through you guys!

Jeremy said...

That is an amazing video, thanks for sharing man.

I am in town for the leaders advance and have been looking around for you ;) it would be fun to say hi!