Saturday, May 26, 2007

You may want to write this down...AGAIN!

God is really good!

Seriously. After my experience at the prayer chapel yesterday morning I thought that I should have a little party in there this morning before reporting at 8 am for the healing rooms. So, I had a cool time from 5-8 hanging out with Jesus and some angels and then headed over to the church. This was not my normal team, but there were a few familiar faces there from school and then also the intercessors that pray in the room with us and pray for us as we pray for the people. They are so awesome. It is like having four Grandmothers in the room cheering you on.

I learned something very valuable last night as we were sharing testimonies before going out into the city for outreach when one of the leaders made a comment about how my friend shares her testimonies. He made the comment that she always is thankful for the little things such as headaches and pain and treats them as a normal person might treat someone getting out of a wheelchair. He then said that people like her who are so thankful for the little things are the ones that then see the people getting healed of cancer and deaf ears opening. Anyway, when our leader at the healing rooms told us to ask God for what we want to see, I said, "God, I want to see headaches healed." I realized how quick I have been to write off less impressive healings as insignificant and to only really value the healing of cancer, deaf ears, blind eyes, etc... The angelic was pretty thick in the room at the time and I was probably manifesting more than I have since February especially when someone called out autism. So, I quickly followed with "Ceeeerebral Palsy! Down's Syyyndrome!" as I was shaking.

Did I mention that God is really good? Well, in case you didn't realize that yet, He is! I believe that for each of the people we prayed for I had at least one word of knowledge. For many of them I had several. I don't say this to boast, because God is giving them to me, but several weeks ago it seemed like I couldn't get a word of knowledge if I waited for one all day. God is really doing something in my life in creating a balance between doing what I am called to do, but doing it for the right reasons. It has been a long time coming, but better to go through what I did and be doing it right then to still be performing for the testimonies and praise of others as I had started to do. Anyway, on to what God was doing...

One woman no longer got dizzy when she danced and spun.

A man who is now one day past how long the doctors said he had to live felt fire in his chest. He had lung cancer that spread to his brain. Through words of knowledge he also got healed of numbness in his fingertips and lack of feeling in both of his feet. On his fingertips we prayed many times with there being improvement each time. We had to press in for his feet several times before they started to get better. We had already prayed I think three times (and were going to move on) when I then felt the Holy Spirit touch the bottom of my right foot, and so I told him, released another testimony and then prayed again, this time with breakthrough! Praise God!!!!

A girl with all kinds of stuff wrong had an outbreak of laughter (we did too!) when we prayed for God to release joy on her. She had chronic headaches (come on!), so I gladly prayed that they would never come back and that she would no longer have insomnia (both problems I had several weeks ago that I didn't have at the end of the week). Then, even though we had already been told to move on to the next person, I felt led to share a testimony from one of my classmates about how she got healed of lactose intolerance and then prayed for several friends and family members who got healed as well. Then the girl tells me that she has that too but thought it was unimportant compared to the rest of the things. Apparently God thought it was very important! She experienced indescribable feelings throughout her body as we prayed for her complete healing of many illnesses.

A woman wrote that she wanted prayer for "whatever the Lord wills". Well, after reading this, I think you will see that it is God's will to heal! We could barely touch her because the Holy Spirit was touching her so much. My prayer partner had a great word of knowledge that allowed us to find out that she had deafness so bad that hearing aids don't help. As we were praying for that I got words of knowledge for her feet and for her knees. We prayed that the numbness would go from her feet and that her knees would be fully strengthened and she had breakthrough. Then we also prayed for her back which I believe is fully healed as she quickly bent completely over at least a half dozen times without any sign of pain.

This is good!

When praying for a man with shoulder problems I felt heat in the exact area that I later found out was the location of the problem. He couldn't do anything to test it out, but he knew that swimming would test it and so he is going to give the report to one of the intercessors who is in his family.

A woman was receiving some inner healing when I felt that she also had feet problems. Guess what? She did! We got to pray for her feet and her knees as well and when we were about to wrap that up I felt that God was wanting to do something on the balls of her feet. It turns out that she has a fairly serious problem there in which she is prone to getting cut with possible dangerous consequences. We began pressing in for that and were feeling that God was doing a great work.

Another woman came for prayer for her colon. After praying in the spirit for a minute I felt that there was something wrong in the lower right side of her back. She said that she was having problems there so we prayed. A few minutes later there was a great shift that she felt, after which the pain was gone. Later as we were praying I felt that God was touching the colon so we prayed for that and she ended up feeling her colon pull back towards her back. Praise God!!!!

To top it off we prayed for a student who has had problems with her knees, hips, and back. After prayer she could bend her knees to get close to the ground without pain. Praise you Lord!!!!

God is good!

I went to the wedding of two of my classmates this afternoon and just watched the webcast for The Call on God.tv and just happened to catch the segment that we filmed here at Bethel. I could feel the anointing on it and was so thankful that I get to be a part of what is going on here. Later they showed the Ramp in Alabama which was rocking and had a very strong anointing too! How cool is God? I am getting rocked while watching a webcast, some of which wasn't even live! :)

You may want to write this down again.... God is good!

1 comment:

School of Prophetic Arts said...

God is SOOO good! Oh my gosh, you've had an amazing weekend thus far! That is so awesome about the girl who got healed of lactose intolerance! God just keeps doing more and more with that so I receive that testimony and will definitely keep my eyes open for more opportunities. Awesome stuff!
More, God!