Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Time with my significant other

When you fall in love it is easy to put things off in order to spend time with the one you love. Sacrifices of sleep, time and money are more joy than they are hardship. When you are really in love the shortest message, a quick hello, and simply being together doing nothing are infinitely valuable.

I see too many relationships where the love seems to have left. When one calls the other, it is more of a hassle than a joy. Instead of excitement when they call, an annoyed, "What?" is the greeting given when answering the phone. My loved one is calling me right now and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. You aren't going to find me getting annoyed. When my loved one is wanting my attention, I am going to give it. And since I am going to give my full attention, this blog entry is as good as done.

No comments: