Thursday, February 22, 2007

Anointing

I don’t know where to begin. I suppose I could start at the beginning. God is really doing something huge in me. I am being completely honest when I say that I normally don’t feel anointed. I believe that comes from the fact that I don’t normally feel the Holy Spirit on me.

In the past few days I have been highly more aware of God’s presence and also the Holy Spirit. With that in mind, there have been many times when I have felt the power of God surging through my body.

Additionally, there have been people who have gotten in my proximity and have felt the presence of God. That excites me because I want to give people an encounter with God and it has also been a dream of mine to walk into a room and have the presence of God heal everyone there.

God is definitely taking me somewhere. He is molding me to be able to handle a greater anointing. His presence is what prepares me. In His presence I am changed.

No comments: