Sunday, February 4, 2007

Website!

Greetings!

I have news! Well, it may not be all that exciting, but it is to me. I have made a website (with the help of my computer) and have also made an easy domain name for my regular blog.

Now, you can go to this blog at www.healingrevivalist.net

If you want to go to my website, then you can go to www.healingrevivalist.com

Healingrevivalist.com will be strictly testimonies for the time being. I will put on there a link to my blog, but I was wanting a way to differentiate testimonies from just my own thoughts. Also, I will share testimonies from other people. Friends, church, anyone! Well, time to go hear Todd Bentley one more time! Sha ba!

1 comment:

School of Prophetic Arts said...

Awesome website, David! That's some shnazzy web design. Did you do that yourself? :) I have to tell you that it's really encouraging for me to hear about you and Jeremy steppin out at the mall. That is totally awesome, even though you didn't see much breakthrough in the moment. I've really been wanting to grow in words of knowledge as well because I often times don't know what to say to people that I feel I'm supposed to pray for. What better way to start a conversation than to tell them what's wrong in their body and that God wants to heal it :).So God's been working in me to build up more courage and boldness in the marketplace... I'm hoping for some breakthrough there soon! So keep it up! You guys are awesome!