Saturday, February 3, 2007

Burning ones...

I stepped away from the Convention Center for a few minutes because I was really wanting to write down what God has been doing. I will try my best to briefly put to words what has happened.

Friday at school Todd shared a whole lot of stories of him encountering demonic spirits. They were radical. Then he was praying for us and telling us the need for mass evangelists. Even though it seems like so many people are getting out and doing the stuff, there is still such a huge need and there are relatively few evangelists that reach the masses. Well, hearing Todd in general has gotten me stirred up. The miracles, the salvations, the deliverances are just amazing. When he said that I knew it was me. Yes there are other things I feel called to, but one thing is to do crusades in big stadiums. Doak Campbell Stadium, Fenway Park, Yankee Stadium, The Rose Bowl. Just start holding a meeting and keep going until the city catches on and brings in all the sick and those who don't know Jesus.

Well I had been envisioning having to hold meetings in the football stadium at Georgia Tech because there would be no other room big enough (now that I think about it, the basketball arena would work, but I had never been there so I couldn't see it, whereas I can picture the football stadium....). Anyway, on Thursday night the people in my home group were praying for me for the trip to Atlanta and one of the girls said she saw a football stadium! JESUS! Fast forward again to last night before the meeting, one of the incredible moms that is in the school and also helps with the youth gave me a word that was the song, "Hot Time (in the Old Town Tonight)" and said that I would be like that cow and just light cities on fire. JESUS! We played that song in Chiefs (marching band at FSU) every game and one of my other dreams is to go into cities and just invade them with the power of the gospel. Basically I just want to lead an army that will take a city. Well, many cities, but one at a time. :)

Anyway, so last night was awesome. The worship band was off the hook. The glory fell. Todd went to heaven and had a radical encounter. A healing angel showed up and turned it into a healing meeting. I got wacked. It was so thick in there that about 30 minutes after worship was over I contemplated leaving. This is the presence of God thick, not demonic thick. Not only could I not stand up, but I couldn't really sit down either. It was intense. Tons of people got healed. Before all the healing Todd explained his encounter. It was so good (as was this morning) that I went ahead and ordered the DVD. Man. I don't even know what to say. Maybe I don't really need to say anything. I got wacked. More wacked than before. I am burning more than before too.

On Friday at school I was burning. I couldn't actually "feel" it though. I was so much that other people were telling me. I got called out by one of the interns as being the type of evangelist that Todd was talking about. I had some people that I was praying for go wild and say that I was burning. Then another person I was praying for just for hunger got really wacked. We don't really use catchers here unless it is a guest speaker. I just was touching her hands with my fingertips and she went down hard. I mean really hard. It sounded like hitting the bass drum. She fell down like a tree. Don't worry though, she was fine. At one of the workshops today I asked a guy if he had pain in his hip through a word of knowledge. He did from a snowboarding accident. Well, Jesus touched him. He said it wasn't 100%, but that it was "a lot better". Praise God. Well, time to head back to the convention center. Healing crusade tonight. Glory to God!

No comments: