Saturday, February 3, 2007

More fire

So I was backstage tonight. Don't worry, that wasn't an unfair advantage, we couldn't see anything during worship (because we were behind the band behind a curtain) and the sound was really bad since speakers are directional. Anyway, I tried to make the best of it and just got by myself to worship God. Well, I ended up sitting down and after a while my hands were on fire. By the time worship ended my buddy Wes came over. Haha. It was thick. :) I eventually just had to lie down.

Anyway, after Todd started to pray for the sick I got the chance to pray for a guy who had just been prayed for who was paralyzed. He was making improvements when Todd was praying for him, but I wanted to see him walk home. So I joined with two of BSSM students to pray for him. He said that he felt a lot of joy and that it was the best feeling in the world. We kept praying and he said, "that's weird, my leg feels stiff." He said that he felt muscle tone. We had him stand, which he did for several minutes. When he finally sat down he said that his legs didn't get tired at all! Todd had him stand on the stage but probably for less than a minute. He stood with us for a good 5 minutes! Glory to God!

No comments: