Monday, February 26, 2007

Big News!

That’s right, you did see me on the Video Announcements today. If you missed me go back and look again, really hard. I was only a few feet away from the camera but it flashed by me so quickly that I only am on screen for a split second and am only a blur. Oh well.

In other news I got to spend some quality time with my Tallahassee boys today. It was a blast. They got radically touched by God which made me more happy than a clam, which makes me wonder how happy clams really are.

I had a few key conversations with people today that confirmed my desire to travel as much as I can through second year. A pastor suggested that I go on the firestorms as they are very cheap to go on but are very valuable in gaining ministry experience.

After almost three weeks off of my big prayer season, I feel like God is taking me back into it again. I am kinda glad about it because I felt way more productive when I was praying a lot.

On Friday I will be going to San Francisco and Berkeley as we are going to be doing a conference in addition to our normal outreach.

And 2 weeks from now I will be on my way to Mexico! God bring your fire!

No comments: